Friday, September 29, 2017

A Dear Friend Shares Her Talents


A very dear friend, Jana, helped me hit the jackpot with one of the gifts she gave me for my September birthday.


An immensely talented and creative seamstress, Jana made me a reversible tote.




It has a classy gold, white and black design on one side.


When reversed, it's perfect for Halloween.



There are adorable sayings like "Welcome to our web" from creepy spiders!



I really love the tote.

It is enough to make me go "batty!"




It was among my very favorite birthday gifts this year.

HOW DO YOU LIKE TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY?


7 comments:

Susan said...

The bags are so creative and charming. What a lovely gift! I usually am low-key on my birthday and prefer to let it pass by...it's only a number at this point:-)

diane.stetson said...

A nice dinner out with friend or family. I love totes. I have about ten of them. Yours is cute.

Linda O'Connell said...

Well isn't that cute! I really like that tote. Enjoy your weekend.

Chatty Crone said...

I love that - very nice gift. I have a friend named Jana too.

TARYTERRE said...

what an adorable gift. love that tote bag. the halloween side is perfect for the season.

Donna Volkenannt said...

How cute and clever. The Halloween-theme bag is boo-tiful, and happy birthday to you!
My birthday is in June, so I celebrate with a family dinner and usually a run out to our place in the country to enjoy being in nature.

Kit said...

What a cool tote! I love the Halloween pattern, so lovely. :) Kit

Related Posts with Thumbnails