Thursday, February 22, 2018

From the Master's Hands...


When one looks carefully inside the petals of a rose, a sense of mystery and wonder rise up.



The intricate pattern of petals as soft as velvet are part of each exquisite rose.

It is like looking at an extraordinary piece of one-of-a-kind art.

Only God could create such a masterpiece.

The fact that He gives us countless numbers of them, in different colors and fragrances, is quite miraculous.






WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DO YOU LOVE ABOUT ROSES?




4 comments:

diane.stetson said...

A Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose...that's a quote from somewhere but I forgot where. Roses are red , Violets are blue....another quote. I like to smell roses....that's the best part.

Chatty Crone said...

Well when I see a rose and how delicate - yet strong - yet different - i think to myself how can people not believe in GOD? And my mom's name was Rose too. sandie

Red Rose Alley said...

A Rose is an extraordinary flower, indeed. It is sturdy, but soft. It has thorns, but is beautiful. : )

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

Years ago I was in Nevada and walked through a public rose garden. All my senses still come alive when I think about the fragrances, the beauty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails